Design for Test
Helping businesses ensure highly optimized IC Test Coverage, Yield, and Quality!
Tests & reviews play pivotal importance in electronic component creations, undoubtedly.
The plan details need to be looked up first hand, as it eliminates the need for further configuration changes and additional investments in terms of time and money.
Team InSemi, with its unique expertise in Design for Test services, works closely with the client to cater services ranging from DFT Architecture to Post silicon support. With a plethora of successful DFT projects to name in all work modes, here at InSemi, the expertise lies in ultra-sophisticated technical skill set and hands-on experience overall leading to highly efficient EDA tools.
Our Service Offerings
DFT Architecture and Implementation
Flow and Methodology Development
Scan Implementation with and without Compression
- Implementation of Hierarchical and Flat Scan for Small and Multi-million Gates Design
- LBIST Implementation and Spyglass at RTL Level
- LEC for Scan Netlist
- IJTAG Implementation at Block and SOC Level
ATPG Pattern Generation for Different Fault Models
- ATPG Pattern Generation for Stuck-at, Transition, Bridging and Cell aware Fault Model and Extensive Coverage Analysis at Block Level and SOC Level
- Low Power Pattern Generation, Pattern Optimization and TPI Analysis
- Pattern Retargeting at SOC Level
Memory Testing using MBIST Implementation
- MBIST Implementation with and without repair
- Simulation and Debug at Timing and No-timing Simulations
IO Testing using JTAG/BSCAN Implementation
- Implementation of Boundary Scan at SOC Level
- Expertise in IEEE1149.1 and IEEE1149.6 Standards
- Simulations at Timing and No-timing
- DFX Validation at RTL and Gate Level
- Analog BIST Simulations
Post Silicon Debug and ATE Support
- Post Silicon Support and ATE Bring up
- ATE Board Design and Bring up
- Test Program Development and Testing in different types of testers like Advantest 93K and Production support
The in-house DFT flow for SCAN, OCC, Compression, ATPG, MBIST and JTAG implementation & Simulations transforms the tedious hindsight to an eased up and cost-productive quality affirmation methodologies.